Products Finishing's 2023 Finishing Hall of Fame Opens for Nominations
Nominations for the 2023 Finishing Hall of Fame are being accepted now through December 31.
Scott Walker (Products Finishing) presents Tony Revier (Uyemura) with his 2022 Finishing Hall of Fame award at SUR/FIN 2022.
Photo Credit: Products Finishing
Products Finishing’s 2023 Finishing Hall of Fame program is currently open for nominations. PF’s Hall of Fame program recogizes individuals who have been instrumental in the development and growth of the surface finishing industry. Nominees are considered from various coating industries including electroplating, anodizing, powder coating, liquid coating, electrocoating, mechanical finishing and vacuum coating.
Nominations are reviewed by a committee of industry experts and inductees will be announced in the February 2023 issue of the magazine.
Nominations for the 2023 Finishing Hall of Fame are being accepted now through December 31, 2022. Nominees eligible for consideration meet one or more of the following qualifications:
- The nominee has significantly contributed to the improvement of surface finishing efficiency and productivity through process or technology innovations.
- The nominee has established widely accepted best practices in surface finishing areas such as applications, product development, quality, safety, or supply chain and logistics.
- The nominee has set new standards for surface finishing in areas such as innovation, technology and industry education.
- The nominee has influenced, supported or advocated for the surface finishing industry through research, writing, activism, policies or thought leadership.
- The nominee has promoted and advanced the surface finishing industry through volunteer efforts in local chapters or national committees of related organizations.
Learn more about the Finishing Hall of Fame program or nominate someone here.
Honoring Our Past, Hoping to Repeat It
Electroplating Hall of Fame nominations are open through January 1
2018 Hall of Fame Inductees
Abner Brenner, Dr. George E.F. Brewer, Daniel Brockman, Richard Crain, Pieter de Lange, Ronald Duncan, Dr. Erwin Gemmer, David Marsh and Blair Vandivier were picked by an independent panel of industry executives.
An Interview With... Tony Revier, Uyemura International
Products Finishing recently spoke with Tony Revier about his thoughts on association work, the future of the industry and his career in metal finishing.